Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Analysis Paralysis

               After choosing 30 words and categorizing them as my either least or most thing about me I was guessing the test result about my personality might get wrong . Also that i was not pretty sure that such kinds of tests work out. But I was wrong, and Yes the test was right and I finally know about myself that i am a C type of Personality. C Personality means Conscientiousness and a person whose "Emphasis is on working conscientiously within existing circumstances to ensure quality and accuracy." I was amazed because the test was right that I get into analysis about what i do. As professor says Analysis Paralysis, jotting down details about the facts.
                   Well, yes I prefer to be Steadiness type of personality. When i work on something i get into it, want to every detail and only after that proceed to the next one. This becomes a disadvantage for me because it becomes a wastage of time. I want to be patient like S personality, work with others in harmony, be calm about my life and studies and everything.
                     "Nothing is Impossible". So, yes i think i can become another type if i work hard to make a habit of becoming another personality.
                      It is certainly helpful to determine people's management type to better understand where they are coming and specially it is good as in this helps other to know what sort of personality a person has and deal with the person in accordance to their personality.
                     This test has been a effective way or to say help me know more about my personality. Now i know where my bad points are and good points. This test can be easily helpful for me to my other personal interactions.
          

3 comments:

  1. Do you think there's really a point to try and adapt a personality that isn't naturally a part of you? Yeah, initially you might be able to duplicate certain aspects of the personality but I feel eventually, your true and genuine characteristics will come forward a lot clearer than the others. However, I do agree that this test is great for seeing the flaws you have and to work on those rather than changing your whole way of interacting with others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess this test was pretty accurate in your case. As I know you, you are very analytic and also you are sophisticated in dealing with many tasks. I think it will be perfect if you build more D or I type personality so you can have varieties of view in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe that this test really make yourself realize the good and the bad in your personality. Some things in fact you did not even realize until you have done this exercise. At least you know now than later when your actually in your career workplace.

    ReplyDelete