Monday, November 8, 2010

vision with action for my better future

Like others I too have my own goals after graduation. Some of my goals are to work for a business firm, open up my own business and have a family.
                 Firstly, after graduating i would like to work for a business firm,  for at least 2-3 years. I could gain experience, work environment, business plans.
                  After working in  a business firm, i want to open my own business. From my savings and from a bank loan i would start my own business, a retail store for that present moment. If that business worked well and if i thought i could be well over to open other stores i will think of expanding the business. I have also decided to work hard day and night to make the business successful.
                   After having a successful business I would like to have my own family. The main reason for me to work independently by opening my own business and not working under others is because i want to  have my own freedom of work and also that i want to spend my time with my family when i want to. With my own business , I can be with my family when i want to. With the growing years of my kids i can spend the quality time with them.
                     My goals might be different from others but this is what i have in my vision after i graduate from Baruch College with Management.

2 comments:

  1. Hi I think you can accomplish your goals if you work enough but I'd like ask you to think more about why you decided to be a successful buiness because it doesnt always help you feel happy.
    I hope you find the true happiness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    That sounds like a good plan! You sound determined about opening your own business and making it successful. That's great! Also, it's nice that you want to have your own business to have more independence and therefore also more time with family, and like you mentioned, especially when the children are growing up.

    What kind of a retail store would you like to open? What do you plan on selling?

    Good luck in the future and with your new business!

    ReplyDelete